Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!

I'm so jealous this morning of all those kids out there with their chocolate bunnys and cream eggs, lol.  Chocolate is my absolute biggest enemy.  If its in the house... I'm going to eat it.. until its all gone.  Which is why I try not to keep it in the house.  Way too big of a temptation.   Whats your guilty comfort food? 

Today
Weight: 178.2
Step Forward: The scales are starting to move! 
Step Back: Its Easter.. so... a big dinner & chocolate will probably be had! 

3 comments:

  1. Chips are mine. I've never been a huge sweets person (except once a month) but the salt craving will drive me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with chips! They could be in the house all the time and I really only crave them once a month. But chocolate? Watch out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potatoes and cheese! I am a french fry addict.

    ReplyDelete